Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Book-Mouse

Last week it was a cat.


Today it was a mouse.










Of all places, it was in a bookshop in One-U. A popular one, thats not Popular, doesn't have a Japanese sounding name, and doesnt rhyme with bored. (See Mat, like i promised. i didnt actually say which shop.. *wink*)
The poor lil thing looked drugged, probably had eaten some rat poison, barely moving but still alive.
Since my big, strong 6ft4 friend was afraid to get rid of it- I scooped it into a box, took it across the street to the BU park and left it under a bush.
I know its probably gonna die there, but still- ignorance is bliss. I knew if i left it there, it'd be disposed of in a not so pleasant way.

Thats what we do with mice we catch in the house, if ever. Take it up the street to somewhere else and let it go. I cannot do the other methods. Find it too cruel.

Only thing i have no qualms about killing is the cockroach.

5 comments:

a.h.t.i.n. said...

hmm...i've heard some ppl who pours boiling hot water on rats in order to..well...get rid of them @.@

as for cockroach, it's either the spray or the shoe or sometimes hot water if the cockroach is in the bathroom :P

Anonymous said...

Once a cockroach blindsided me in a bathroom...scared me...then pissed me off (cuz I don't like to be shocked)...so I Nacho Libre-d it and stomped it outta submission...with my bare foot. Ick. Hate the smell of dead/squished cockroaches. Best not to think about it...oops.

a.h.t.i.n. said...

eww...i never like to stomp on roaches with my bare feet @.@

there's once when i was bathing, i saw a roach sitting (or standing) in a corner of the bathroom. i took my shower n spray it, hoping dat i'll be able to drive it out from the bathroom in case he/she
decided to threaten me. mana tau...that evil thing charges towards the opposite direction from where i spray...in other words...it came after me! i side step to the right, it follows!! ahh!! i twist the tap to the max n hose it down the drain hole -.-

but dat didn't stop him/her for long, as it pops out from the hole a few moments later. unfortunate for him/her, i resort to the ultimate finale in my previous post :P

queen shelby said...

Hahahahahaha....!
Wow, jaytee- sounds like a showdown between you and the roach...Maybe it just wanted to have a dance with you? kekeke (and 1..2..3,left-step- right- step...)
Being surprised in the shower is the WORST scenario, cause ur vulnerable and trapped within small area with the door locked...

But i would NOT stomp on it with my bare foot, thats for sure... Ick!

Anonymous said...

I went ballistic...and well, I guess I tried to do the 'kick-them-while- they're-down' thing (as every good villian should know how to do) but obviously this doesn't work too well with roaches. Mob justice isn't for everyone.