Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cool Thing

I wanted to write about camp, but I was hoping to get some photos first. So that's on hold.

However, I DID discover something really, really cool - my friend Su enjoys 'country' music too!

Yipee!

As we were driving back from Port Dickson, I looked around for music to play and found a Rascal Flatts CD.




















Happy was I to borrow the CD from him because as mentioned in a previous post, I had lost all my music.

I'm not saying that I'm a hardcore fan of country music, but I do take pleasure in listening to the genre more than every once in a while.

As I'm not a music hunter (ie don't keep a lookout for new artists/albums/songs) its good to find someone who I can update me and share whatever he has.

I can't listen to country music 24/7, but its pretty high up there on my playlist.

The lyrics, though sometimes sappy, are nice, meaningful and storytelling-ish.

Happy discovery!

No comments: