Saturday, October 25, 2008

Take Me Away

The past week(s) has been really, really, really draining.

My tank is empty, my spirits are low.

Which is why I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days, even if its not that far away, and I wont have peace and quiet, its still getting away.

Its so sad that only after 3months of working, I already am desperately needing a 'break'. If I start thinking too much about it, I'll get even more depressed. But it's not just been work...

How am I doing?

On the surface I'm doing great. I'm 'fine', no worries.

Below the surface, I'm struggling with everything. Everything meaning everything.

Nothing that you reading this can help with, its not a flat tyre that just needs changing.

Family stuff. Work stuff. Friend stuff. Money stuff.

Which all lead to
Disappointment. Frustration. Apprehension. Dissatisfaction.

I would be happy to just curl up in a ball and be by myself for a long while, undisturbed. Yet even in my ballness, I will be constantly thinking.

Its times like these where I really wish I have a person I can lean on and turn to. Not a 'romantic relationship', but a person who I can just dump my crap feeling self on, and know that person will accept my crap feeling. Where I can lean on for support, and the person will be strong for me. Where I can be a little selfish, and the person will let me be a little selfish. Where I can just weep and the person will hug me tight and pat my back without asking questions.

It's been a long time since I had that. If ever. Probably someone I'll never have.

Like a unicorn, a figment of my imagination.

No comments: