Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something Fishy

*I wrote a post about this, but it didn't save so I'm lazy to re-write it nicely. Hurmph.*

This is my before face.

Scared and nervous but must try to smile for the camera!














With much courage I finally put my feet into the tub to have hundreds of tiny fish attack them!



















I finally tried this "Fish Spa" thing, but it was far from a Spa environment. It was a big tub, like the tangki air in my roof, seats all around and the fish. Reason why I went was cause it was a cheap thrill - RM5 = 10mins, so who cares about the "spa"-lessness.




















The fish really do automatically come and nibble, zoom over. As soon as your feet are in, they're all there. Chomp...chomp...chomp... I just wonder how do they know my feet is food. Can they smell? I mean, how can they tell the difference between my foot and a frying pan... Would they go for the frying pan (initially) if put in the water? Hmmm....




















One thing about it though, it is SO ticklish, that even for someone who's not so easily tickled, I squirmed and squeaked like mad as the fish nibbled away. Can DIE okay!

I can't begin to imagine how a whole body fish spa would be like.

I'd probably crush the fish, tossing and turning so much.

3 comments:

-- J e e L e e -- said...

Glad u blogged about it. I was thinking of trying it out. Just for fun. But when everyone says it is ticklish, I wonder how ticklish. But if you say you cannot tahan, then i think i better not try Coz i think i kenot tahan...hahaha.....

queen shelby said...

No, you should still try!

Its really lots of fun, go with a friend that you can giggle along with.

Try it girl! You'll have a blast!

T.Wellington said...

cool... i did saw this place before near ikea, izit ?. But i scared the fish will suddenly die once i put my feet in. He..he..

i want to try !!