Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Neutral Tones


So terrible, just told my friend i felt like tying up a stereotyped Singaporean to a chair and torturing him by forcing him to watch Tellytubbies all day long.


<-- My msn drawing skills





I'm not sure why, but thats how i felt recently.
Both the torturer and the tortured.

The most exciting and amusing thing of the day was finding out Mathew Thomas has a concussion...Kekeke, its not a funny thing, but since he is alright, i was tickled cause the only times i ever hear that word is on t.v. when the heroic doctor kneels down, pries open the eyelids and peers into the injured persons' eyeballs, and says dramatically "Its okay, you dont have a concussion..."

Its been another boring day stuck in my room.
TITAS (Tamadun Islam) exam on Thursday...I hate Sejarah.
Thank goodness its multiple choice.

Last night i dreamt that i was swimming with my friends in the sea, and the Incredible Hulk joined us. Bizarre

OH! My Two Way One Way Street picture came out in the Star yesterday, woo-hoo! Sadly, didnt win the rm50 but who cares! Cheap thrills make my day...

Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.
-1984-

No comments: