Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cause i had a good day...

Today was a good day.
From when I tumbled outta bed till now, such a happy happy feeling!
Going from my hostel into campus we gotta cross a bridge, and some students have set up a rather funny distraction. You cant miss it cause its directly on the walkway, and you need to walk around it to get by.


Its like the police barriers we see in cartoons, with the figure of dead dude etched out in chalk. Except this one is yellow masking tape. I’m sure its some study on how many people stop and look, or whatever, because as I was doing it, I noticed some guys taking pictures of us.

Watched V again today…kekeke, yes- its that good!
Glad Kevin joined us because I’ve never actually hung out with him, and it was great fun la. He’s one dude that has bigger spherical shaped objects that most guys, and is not afraid to make use of them ;p


There was this Jap chick walking around the hypermarket, and from the biscuit aisle, he wandered over to the fruit section, where she was, and started ‘examining’ the watermelons- all the while inching closer to her. Suddenly the girl turned around and stepped on his foot… Muahahahahah! I was having a hard time keeping my laughter silent. He of course was overjoyed, cause she apologised to him in a sweet, cutesy voice. And he acting all “Oh, its okay, no problem!” Squat. But it’s a tactic worth trying if ever I see a gorgeous hunk…
Overall a good day la, everything went well and even the squashed bus ride back from Bukit Jambul was funny, the bus driver was a jolly fellow that turned round corners too sharply and I almost toppled over at one point.

Penang revamped their bus system on the 1st of April, and so far from what I read in the papers, its causing much confusion. The council has only allowed buses that pass the test to be on the roads. Problem, more than half of them were superly cacat, and so now there are fewer buses- same amount of people…Go figure la. Not only that, the routes are altered, and no clear signs are available. I find it dumb to do things if not properly…If they were serious about revamping everything, they should’ve started with building proper bus stands, that has a map and bus routes clearly shown. While this is being done, at least the public can learn, and are prepared for what is to come. I pity the older folks used to the system for years, now thrown into confusion. Although it was in the papers, even I didn’t understand the explanation of the new system. My opinion, this move was too rushed.

My room is an utter mess, and thank goodness I’ve got a roomie that is like me. In fact, when I returned, I was greeted with this sight. What to do, it’s the best way to dry the clothes.

Suria's somewhere in the picture...Can you spot her? Kekeke...
(dunno how she burries herself under there)


CONGRATULATIONS JOSHUA HOOI WINNER OF THE PURPLE AWARD which is like, the greatest achievement a sports person can get from USM. The VC himself actually put the purple blazer on him. Way to go dude!!! Dont have a picture, but it might've looked something like this:



And just got the news that Sarah Yong was born!

=)

Congrats to Jin Ai and Foo Seng.
Nice birth date.

No comments: