Friday, April 07, 2006

Million Dollar Smile

This is Joshua Hooi


Super poser!

That is the purple blazer he got. (much better than my drawing...)
Everytime i walk past his hostel, i yell "Johhhhhhhhh-shuuuuuuahhhhhh!" and if he's in, he pops his head out the window and waves...
Kinda sad i only knew this dude for one year. He taught me something i will never forget...

He tought me how to use my mouth, my lips, my tongue....how to suck and blow.
Over and over he made me do it until i had perfected my technique
I remember, it was Sunday, October the 23 2005- and it was my first time.
When i first saw what i had to do, i was disgusted. Not only that, i was sure it would taste really bad when i swallowed.

Now for all you people who's minds are dirtier than Malaysia's public toilets, I'm talking about:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BALITONG!

Kekeke...Learning to eat it was super fun though...

He will be leaving USM, and i will miss waving to him, and him waving from his window. As well as many other seniors. At the moment, i've no emo-emo feeling about it, however it'll sink in eventually. I admit i'm not that close to the people leaving, but some have left me with visions of who i'd like to be when its my turn to leave, and i think that counts for something.


Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Theodor Seuss Geisel

4 comments:

imissw said...

Eh - why yr balitong blueish green, wan?

me penang mate tried to teach me but failed.

i was having lunch wif this british lady in Sarawak when she ordered it thinking it was "la-la". she tried hard to eat it but failed - even after this Eric Tsang look-alike from another table came over and demonstrated the technic!

cheeyokelo said...

welcome to penang

queen shelby said...

i used my camera phone to take the picture
so the colours didnt exactly come out right

Anonymous said...

hey, was it the time when connie took us to tanjung tokong for seafood ? ya i think so...and we were all learning from the expert..haha . Memories!
Cat.