Monday, May 09, 2005

The View From My Bed

When i was up at RBS they made us journal,daily. It was a pain at first, but it got better. And i'm glad time was allotted specifically for it. Well, i was looking through my journal and came across an entry, i wrote when i was in my moment of desperation, frustration and at my wits end.Warning, photo below not for conservative ppl to see.

The View From My Bed - Shelby Ng 2/1/05
I used to wake to a glorious sight
Rolling green hills and flowers fo fresh
But of late that view has had to fight
With cloth that covers mountains of flesh

All shapes and sizes, colours and hues
All on display for anyone to choose,
Not by my choice, nor my contribution
Bearing this sight is my tribulation

Its not that it looks bad (although it does)
And when guys see it, it makes them all buzz
Some people dont squeeze the cold water out
So puddles form on the floor and i wanna shout!

Is it so hard to be a little considerate?
And whining about it is something i hate
But when all i see are wet bras and panties
I cant help it cause its a view i dont fancy

Why cant they just be sent to the dobi
They'll come back clean,dont have to worry
But until moss grows or there's an outbreak
That remains the view from my bed when i wake.


Hehehe, cant believe i wrote bout that.
But seriously.Imagine seeing that (look up) when u wake up...My bed was right next to the window. And i chose it thinking when i woke up i'd get the nice morning sun, sights, sounds etc...How was i to know some brilliant ppl would end up doing that. Whats worse is the dripping water, cause when i stepped outta my bed, have to walk past/through it.Yucks man...
Ah! The sweet joys of dorm living!

No comments: