Saturday, May 14, 2005

An Un-Friday like Friday

TGIF? Not today
Started off not so pleasant cause my neighbor had passed away on Wednesday, at the age of 90, and the funeral service was this morning. Of course I thought, how I should've gotten to know him better, smiled more when I saw him...of course there was the language barrier that made it really hard.

Some time after the service, on my way to work, I started thinking bout what if I died, but know one knows about it...I mean, none of my family go to church, so they don’t know the church group, nor my Form6 friends, nor my newer friends...they might know one or two childhood friends, so...How's ppl gonna know that I’ve gone? Especially friends that are overseas studying. What if I died and no one really knew and didn’t realize till 2-3 weeks later cause I didn’t go for morning worship or didn’t go some gathering...So sad. It was on my mind pretty much for the rest of the day. So that kinda sucked.

But managed to get it out of mind before my usual Friday nite mamak session, dowanna be a party pooper. Tonight was different from the usual. Went to Ming Tien (dunno how its spelt properly)at Taman Mega, instead of the usual Williams. Which is fine by me cause to be stuck in routine can suck sometimes. But things still didn’t go so well as friends weren't in the best of moods to hang with. Oh well, I was in a good mood by then, and didn’t wanna let anything get me down. So I was content with my own thoughts.

Decided to do something crazy (well, not that crazy la, i've dont worse) and go to Gasing Hill...that was when things started picking up, as we took almost 45minutes searching for the place...!!! After calling 3 ppl, getting pretty much the exact same directions and going round in circles, we FINALLY got to the spot where there's the trek into the forest and it was pitch black. I knew it would be, but what the heck la, wanted to syok sendiri, but ended up all to spooked to even get outta the car. Then wanted to just lepak at the park nearby, but when we got out a police car drove by, and thought it not wise in case they thought we were there for inappropriate activities..kekeke...Nonsense Msian laws…And we were thinking if we were charged,we’d ask Mun Onn for help..

Ended up back at Skt. 17 park where we sat on the badminton courts, feeding the mozzies and talking. Went back relatively early compared to other nights, maybe cause was out till late on Thursday nite as well... but I guess the vibe just wasn’t so right. Dunno.

Things cant be forced. That’s just the way it is sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to know you people actually thought of me...! :-)