Friday, May 06, 2005

Headache

Just got home. Have a headache, and sore feet. Today again i was cashier,stood the whole day, and because of the sale, more ppl tend to go crazy buying books.

Everything was okay, till time for me to go home and my boss said, we're short rm24...i was huh? darn, i must've messed up somewhere...then he called down again and said its worse, "the money's short...RM200+ " my heart just stopped beating for a moment or two. I was like, WHAT ?!?!?! Dieeeeeeeeeeeee...there goes my plans for my holidays.

He went through the figures again, twice, and still 200 short. I started wondering what the heck i could've done wrong. But i knew it couldnt've been me. If it was ten bucks off, maybe , but TWO HUNDRED?!? And of course no one likes to put the blame on others ,but i was wondering if maybe my co-workers ter-did something wrong while i was in the toilet or somehting... so terrible of me, i know

Then i get told..."oh,its okay, i saw the figure wrong...it was 700, not 900..." I was so so SO relieved. Obviously...who wouldnt be. But appearently there was a mis written 10cents somewhere,but hey, compared to 200bucks, who cares!

Left 1hour later, got home 9minutes ago and am supposed to go watch movie in ten minutes. Have not showered yet, still have headache and thinking bout the incident. Sigh. Hope the movie n friends will clear my muddled mind.
Horrible end to my day at work.

3 comments:

toPher said...

oh well, even if the 200 went missing, i knoe you would'nt have been the cause..
=)
Yea, hope you'll enjoy ur movie too! and look at the bright side, 3 more weeks and you're free!!
Take care and God bless!

-- J e e L e e -- said...

Wats tis man...Topher, u make work so burdensome its as if its exam! Haha...

wat movie u went and watch la? When's my turn? I'm so lost lor...as to movies and all...and i'm looking forward to mamak till 6am!!! haha....U know what i mean.... :)

queen shelby said...

Watched Kingdom of Heaven...It’s the one about the crusades, so I thought it'd be an interesting watch. My opinion of it? It’s a Wednesday movie. That’s how I categorize my films. It’s either "yes, you must watch it!" or "Don’t even bother", or it’s "a Wednesday movie". It’s too long, lines have been recycled and it’s typically Hollywood. Big war scenes, one after the other and pathetic love/romance between the main characters. What’s their problem, cant they come out with a movie that has NO sex involved...Ish. Bloom was, okay-ler...I'm not his fan, but he wasn’t that great, maybe it’s just his script, corny here n there.
Dont worry, i'm ready for 6am mamak sessions, i've been getting practice..haha