Thursday, September 06, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

Woo hoo!
My guitar test is over...

We were called in one by one and asked to play, Leavin on a Jet plane which is just G, C and D7.
Super duper Sap-sap sui to seasoned guitarists, but it was still kinda challenging and nerve wracking for me.

After getting through it relatively alright, the teacher then askes, "so- what other chords do you know..?"
Ummm- Am, Dm, D, Bm... Cant remember what else i played. Oh yeah, Em, E, Bm

It was all over within 4minutes i think.

However, the one hour of waiting before my turn to come was agony.

AND - i managed to embarrass myself, as usual.

When it was my turn and i went to the room, for some reason my grip on the door knob wasn't that tight, and when i pulled open, the door swung outta my hand and phanged! against the wall. I gave the poor teacher inside a fright.

Sigh.

But! Its OVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... yay! Glad u did well in ur guitar test. :D