Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Futsal anyone?








A futsal court has opened up in One Utama Shopping Complex, on the Upper Roof of the New Wing, next to the batting cages. No more traveling far and wide to search for a place to sweat it out.




















So, anyone that plays, go now while there's still promo rates;

Opening Promotional Rates:
REGULAR COURTS - RM100 per hour (Normal rate: RM120)
BIG COURT - RM200 per hour (Normal rate: RM220)

Check out the website for more info:
http://www.padang.com.my/


4 comments:

Su said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

Prison Break SEASON 3 is OUT!!!

queen shelby said...

ANDREW : ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT! But your not here to give me !!!

Die la, i'll have to find another 'drug dealer' that can fix me up with my dope.

=p

Anonymous said...

comunity futsal industry www.blog.futsalplaza.com