Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Total Eclipse of the Moon

It happened in Malaysia between 7.28pm and 9.21pm. I saw the little promo for it in The Star and thought i'd go since it was in USM.

Alas, it was rainy and cloudy and the only interesting thing i saw tonight were 3 eggs standing in a row. *pic to come*

It seems that when the moon is totally eclipsed, its easier to balance things, something to do wit the pull of gravity. (?)

*******

Yesterday morning, i was told something that immediately made me fight back my instant desire to cry. To be honest i never thought i'd hear it, and i have been unfaithful in hoping, never really believing it could ever happen. Is it doubt if you never fully belived it would happen in the first place?

I can't talk about it because i have fears, that deep down it wont last. I'm steeling myself, for disappointment comes and crushes you right when you let your guard down. But it was an overwhelming moment. Years of Everything... Gone. No more. Finished.

*******

Offline msn message recieved the other night-

Rudi: Josh is not coming to Malaysia.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why am i not surprised... Oh well. Better hear it sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

Su said...

Hmm...now how do I ask this.....hmm...are you no longer full of sand? :P Hopefully you get the message. hehe.

queen shelby said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! SU you're SO farney la...

of course i get the message- i was one of the Founding Mothers of the Club, remember?

Trust people to jump to that conclusion!

But no, i'm definitely overflowing with sand and will be that way for a long time to come. Anyone interested in sand can come find me. (DOnt you just love inside jokes) ;p

Too bad you weren't around last weekend...I didnt see any of the Weng's either, so sad. Dunno where they were hiding

Su said...

Lol. I think ppl reading this must be thinking "What wierd people these people are".

Well you know I had to ask. Need to check up on members you know :P. Too bad I could catch you last weekend. Hopefully will catch you the next time you're back.

Happy merdeka!