Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tunku - The Musical




















Venue: KLPac - http://www.klpac.com

Date & Time: Sat 11 Aug – Sat 1 Sep 2007

Tickets: RM80/ RM60/ RM40 (students, disabled & sr. citizens)

Watched it a few hours ago and i thought it was really good. Though I had no expectations of it being good/bad/ugly, the storyline was actually NOT what i expected. The musical was impressive in the sense that it managed to make the audience uncomfortable, with its in-your-face style and it was intense. It even moved me emotionally and i found myself rapidly blinking my eyes during certain parts.

Do go if you have the opportunity, i think its well worth the money.

**I was supposed to watch it with Chris, but he has been having a bad cough the past week and the night before this it got alot worse; high fever and bad headaches. Please remember him, if and when you pray.**

No comments: