Thursday, January 19, 2006

PTPTN

Student loan is finally in!
Last night Suria was overjoyed when she told me the news, as are all of us because our money from the previous sem has become dangerously low...Sucks as want to buy books or materials and have to use own money first. I know it all balances out in the end, but still, i'd rather not use the money my mom's giving me if i can help it.

So, due to yesterday's happy event, today, the que for the ATM machine was extra extra long...Could tell that everyone was kering and desperate for $$$. I've got Rm10 in my wallet, that'll last me i hope, i couldn't be bothered to go and join the long line, and i bet the machine is gonna be empty by evening.

TOT is coming nearer and nearer...I'm SOOOOOOO peeved at the Girl in charge of training Saujana's girls. I really think she doesn't like me. On Tuesday, i didn't go for training, i decided to go for CG Bible Study instead...Yesterday when i went, i arrived late (i had class until 6pm rushed back,changed,went) I walk up to her and the girl said "Oh, you're going for class isit?" When i told her no, i'm here for training, she gets all "Why so late? We finished edi..blah..blah" Explained that i had late class, and she gives me a look [that rhymes with witchy]...Then she says that "oh, you're not in 4x100 anymore, you didnt come and i chose yesterday"

DANG! Thats my fav. event.. *sob sob* The thing is, when i told my friend that, she told me "No lah, where got...She didnt choose anyone yesterday also" [at that moment strong feelings of dislike welled up]

She walks of with the 4x100-ers and leaves me alone there, dunno what the heck to do, the other 400m girls weren't around. I felt so not wanted. Thankfully, USM's coach was there, and he's super nice- talked to me abit and told me what i had to do...
Man, i cannot do 400m to save my life, by the 300m line i'm already gasping for breath, and feel like dying. I really dread this weekend- at least with the 4x100 i had something to look forward to, but now...
sigh
Very disappointed- i remember since primary school i was involved in athletics, and always in the 4x100m. Its like...my thing... Bah humbug
Thats life i guess
This is a post full of my rants and raves...Hopefully get it outta my system.

But its not, its totally spoilt TOT for me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u wan me to use the force and make "things" happen to that woman?

dun know if it can work long distance, tho...

oh well... their loss. she's prolly just jealous of you.

cheer up! :-)

p/s - i oso only got 10 quid left in me wallet - and too lazy to go out in the cold to the atm.

toPher said...

oi.. my advice..
FIGHT FOR YOUR PLACE!!!
heck the girl la...
tell the coach you really wanna be in the 4x100m team and ask if you can have a try at it...
you've got nothing to lose...
if you try it out and you get it you can go snub at that girl who ditched you...
and if you fail to get it, well, at least you try rite?...
so...
GO FIGHT FOR YOUR WELL-DESERVED PLACE IN THE 4x100m EVENT!!!
SHOW THAT GIRL THAT SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE MESS WITH YOU..

Anonymous said...

hi shelby, i'm with chris on this - GO FOR IT!

got yer blog off mun onn's ;)

queen shelby said...

hi hi markus
wow, how'd u know mun onn?
he's like an ancient dino next to us
muahaha

will blog about TOT soon