Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not on the Pulau of Penang

I'm in Butterworth at the moment...!
Using Daniel Looi's comp. Oh the joys of Streamyx...
Why am i here?
I decided to go back to Sabak Bernam straight (its where my grandparents are, kampung in the Northern area of Selangor, almost into Perak) but by the time i went to buy the bus ticket, only had ONE last bus on Thursday, ONE seat left...Phewph! Bought it la... 11.30am, means i'm skipping 2 classes...sigh- oh well, what to do? The joy of my grandparents seeing their grandchild is way more important than two silly classes... =p

From Penang there are very few bus services that go there, only from Butterworth actually. Daniel is back home in Butterworth. SO my brilliant plan, stay over at his place and he'll send me to the station tmr morning...Feel bad cause his sister insists i share bed with her...I'm just fine on the sofa man...
Quite tired now actually...well, had a packed day from 11am till 10pm. Classes and classes and classes

OH YEAH! Bout 3pm, The GirL bumps into me along the corridor and said "Oh, so lucky to see you here (yeah right, bet you would rather visit the dentist) . Actually Coach was asking if you wanted to join MASUM...Its on the 4th-5th of Feb. Come for training later ya..." WHAT ? In my mind i'm like torn between joy and frustration, why tell me so late?
Anways, said i'll go talk to the coach later and explain i'm going back holiday...etc...

When i got to the stadium, and met him, i found out that he told The GirL more than a week ago...And she tells me only today just cause so happen to bump into her...I've decided not to let her get to me lah, just accept that she's got something stuck up where the sun dont shine...

The final verdict is, i wont be going for MASUM. Sadly, cause its like something i'd really really really wanna do. I know myself, i'm not prepared enough yet and he wanted me to do 800m (Wha' the... - is he nuts?!?)
Oops, forgot to say, MASUM is the inter-Uni athletics meet...
Bet its gonna be great. No worries la, i've got other opportunities to come i'm sure (crosses fingers)
Kay, wont hog the com or be a rude guest.

4 comments:

toPher said...

like i said, work your way slowly but surely!
=)
start training for the next MASUM...
prove that girl wrong... and honestly I think you should trained for 400m..
you've got potential in that event...

Just imagine you're in one of those movies where the hero always loses to his archrival...
and then he starts training hard for the final showdown.. (*with EYE OF THE TIGER music in the background*)
and in the final showdown, he seems to be losing out to his opponent but in the final lap, bounces back gloriously!!... hehe
be that person!
BOuNce bAcK wIth A BanG!!
er... and in the movie there's always this "sensei"... i'm that dude la.. kekekek..

imissw said...

wat about the trusty sidekick?

and the other frens who are there for comic relief?

Anonymous said...

wei ....u enjoy writting those blogs ? u wrote so long about ur trip to sabak bernam . i pening now .. by the way who is daniel ? why her sis want u to sleep with her ... shelby u still straight rite... game starting now .. gtg

queen shelby said...

Muharram, u darn lame la...
Daniel is my friend that lives in Butterworth, so i tumpang his house overnight
And u go figure the sleeping arrangements la...takkan if someone stayed over at ur place u'd ask them to sleep on the floor right ?
Come find me when ur in Penang la..

my comic relief friends over the quota edi- too many lamey-cornio's:
Stoopio,Obi-Mun, Fuzzy One, Scotinese one...and not forgetting the Squatto!