Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Geeks

Since the start of July, I have been faithfully following a tv program, ON TV!

I have been watching...




















Ugly Betty season 2. Its on every Tuesday night at 9pm, Astro Channel 711
What to do, no Prison Break, no Heroes, no other stuff that I usually follow. If you plan to ask me out for a drink, you better have the episode on a thumb drive for me or else don't be surprised when I turn you down.

I've not followed any series on the television in ages! I guess I could download it, but its fun to have something to look forward to on Tuesdays, and its alright if I don't watch the whole season in one shot...

Anyone who follows will understand my frustration with the Betty-Henry situation.

Henry is Betty's love interest from season 1 and there's something standing in their way of being together. Quite geram actually, I think they should just go on with their relationship.
Anyways, this is:




















An accountant geek(supposedly), but is still somehow attractive nonetheless. He's very sweet but his so-called overly moral rigidity can be annoying and gets on my nerves. His hairdo is a big no-no, but not to worry, it can get all messed up and tousled when they... ride in a convertible. *grin*

However, till now no spectacle 'geek' character has managed to overthrow the number one spot that belongs to:













From Love Actually.

Sigh.

I would so ditch my brother for a few hours to go out with Carl.

I just wish that as their love scene was ending, he yanks the handphone with the bloody annoying ringtone from her, switches it off and tosses it to the side... Wah. Then he'd be so man!

Maybe thats why they didn't film it that way, they knew I would grin beyond my mouths threshold, tak boleh tahan and then spontaneously combust.

Boooofff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Anonymous said...

err... what that picture, very graphic.. too much infO!!

queen shelby said...

Chieh chieh: Eh- hello?!? Who said anything about that kind of combustion. I'm talking about literal fire/api as in when you light gasoline. Please don't go and think too much of my innocent stickmen drawings.

Besides, who goes "woo hoo!" during that kind of combustion...?

Maybe W.Yan la, when she's watching Private First Class Trevor LeBlanc..

;p

Unknown said...

GEEKS!Oh... geeks can be real SEXY... pssstttt~ sizzling hot

Anonymous said...

see even liyee is getting excited. wah wah... too bad. the unintended pun is quite funny actually.