Monday, August 18, 2008

Beautiful

There is so much to write about the 4days of convocation that I don't know where to start... Going up, coming down, then deciding to go up again.
The emotional reunions.
Reliving memories.
Saying goodbyes.

For now, since I do not have the time, I'll just share an sms I got from a close friend of mine, with some of my own added visuals:




HE has made all things beautiful in His time,















Your time in USM was beautiful,















The friends made there were beautiful,












The joy there was beautiful;















The pain there was beautiful,












The experience there was beautiful,











And the life ahead of you is BEAUTIFUL!

























Congratulations to all my friends that made it through the years at USM.

WE DID IT!

4 comments:

-- J e e L e e -- said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) Yeah, time ahead of you will be beautiful! :)

I can't help but noticed this, why is your stage in such a bright YELLOW????

queen shelby said...

...

Because its beautiful?

Hehehe...

Prob cause warna Diraja and since all our robes are purple its matching.

Anonymous said...

And you are beautiful too =)

-sock-

Anonymous said...

Yet with all its beauty, it failed to keep you here