Friday, August 08, 2008

Beijing 2008

.
Last night I rushed back from work, literally ran up my street in order to catch the opening ceremony.

When I told my coworkers I wanted to watch it, they laughed at me.
Oh well, let them laugh. *shrugs*

I made it through the door, missing the first 5mins but the next 4hours was spectacular.

It was a beautiful opening.

It was magical.

For a moment I could forget the troubles of the world, for a moment I ceased to feel sorrow or pain, for a moment I can believe in the hope of One World One Dream.


Bringing in the Olympic flag.














The Olympic torch burning bright.



















Let the Games BEGIN!













You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

.

1 comment:

aKidos said...

do u know that the fireworks photos are fake !

They took 1 yr to generate it through cg !!! ... beijing, pollutions are so bad, u cant see the fireworks at all !!!