Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dread

I go back up North on the 7th of July.
I have about 9days left.

And each pre-semester this happens, i go through my "i-dont-wanna-go-back-to-Penang!" syndrome.
I thought i was over it, but...
Really, i dont wanna go.
This is simply because i've gotten used to home again, and forgotten my Penang routine.
I'm dreading going back.

This holiday has really made a mark cause i've met up with some friends that i've not seen in ages, and it's made me so happy. Also i never realized just how much i miss them. I miss many people.

A month ago i met up a friend who told me "You build up invisible barriers. And you dont let people get close."
My initial response was- no, I'm so open with everyone.
But i know that being open and letting people get close is different.
How do i fix that... More importantly, do i want to?
No, i dont.
I've hardened myself. I dont see the point.

Yay...Dont we all just love feeling down.

















*Happy Birthday Andrea! Who tomorrow will legally become my sis-in-law...*

ps: I love Penang, dont get me wrong. When i'm there i'm really happy. Its just the transition period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont want you to go back too!!!and i dont wanna go back to college either!!!ive been in the f6 cloud for so long already...even my classmates noted that...hahahah...well im not going to terengganu...the show is off...so ive got a week with you fellas...hehe..

Anonymous said...

There, there... *gives vigorous head scratch and belly rub*




The song has been sung...obey Penang's siren song...