Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chocolate Crazy

There are two things that you can get cheap at Langkawi,
1. Booze
2. Chocolates

Anyone that knows me fairly well, will know what i am a Chocoholic.

So a Langkawian told us of a shop in Kuah that sold the cheapest chocs. Its called Ismail, and its just down the street from One Stop.

From the outside already you can see that the shop is packed solid, really really crowded with people, and if you suffer from claustrophobia then you wouldn't survive long in this shop. Everyone was attacking the chocolates cause they're so cheap!

I even saw a Milk Tray and was so excited because Bridget Jones always has them when she's depressed or hanging out with her friends. However, it was RM27 for 24 little bits, so i resisted.
=(































































Anyway, after the madness, went back to the hotel room to calculate how much was the total in weight . . .















































*Note: Not all that was bought is shown here, and not all of it was ours.*

came up to almost 8kg!
Which was more than the weight of my clothes for 5days.

Terrible, i know...

I was amused to see, that even though we're in chocolate heaven, there were even some obvious Fakes being sold for the same price!!!












How dumb is that.

5 comments:

imissw said...

cheh - i thought "real scenery" (as mentioned by Su in previous post) was wat i was referring to when you wished me "May the force be with you" the other day.

anyways, where's me chocs?

Su said...

This wasn't my definition of "real scenery" either. Hahaha....soooo...any chocolates for me?

Anonymous said...

Ok...since everyone is asking for handouts, I guess I will too...

Chocs..mine...where?

Mmm...Voblerone...*drool* Not nearly as good as Xoblerone...but definitely better than Yoblerone.

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Eh!! I think I went to the exact same shop the last time I was in Langkawi!!

Haha, 8kg? I wasn't sure how heavy was my purchase then, but I spent about RM200 for my chocolates. Lasted me for about 3 months. Lol lol..

Chocolate lovers unite!! xD Hoooooo!!!

queen shelby said...

My house
Has
No
more
chocolate
edi...

=(