Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2/3

They say bad luck come in three's i think.
Dunno who they are. but they say it.

Monday my dad's car window was smashed and his radio stolen. This is the second time the window was smashed in 3 months.

Yesterday we had to put Little Dog to sleep because he was going into violent spasms. He's not been well for couple of months now, coughing and having trouble breathing. The vet put his age around 10 years old = 70 human years. I'd like to think that Little Dog is up in doggy heaven, playing with Snubby, running around as his sidekick, just like it was.

I wonder what today has in store for me.

Unless its already happened in terms of a good friend getting angry at me at 2am, my not recognizing the degree of it and making things worse unknowingly. **Let me know when you've cooled down okay, i'll not contact you till you have. **

*Bye bye Little Dog. I'll do you're tribute another day. You probably always knew you were second to Snubby, but i loved you very much as well. You were a good dog in your own way.*

Off to work.


No comments: