Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nice or not?

Change is inevitable.
The reason i didn't wanna change my blog template to the new layout is simply because i dont like the arrow design for the drop down on the right...
Silly reason i know, but i'm particular bout these things.

In a way though, i'm glad i did it cause finally i can upload a picture to my blog header. I tried several times to fiddle around with the html stuff, but always gave up in frustration. The new Layout is easier to play around with.

Today i'm going off to Langkawi till Sunday. Reason being, my mom's got a conference there so no harm in tagging along. However, i'll be going by myself as we didn't manage to get on the same Air Asia flight. I must say, i'm rather nervous about it. *tremble and shake*

The last time i sat on aeroplane was ten years ago, when i was 12. When you're 12, its perfectly acceptable to be jittery. I'm not afraid of the flight or crashing etc, i'm just nervous/excited because to me, its like doing something for the first time. So scary!

My mom was telling me stories of how some people end up in the wrong plane, since Air Asia you just walk to the plane yourself. Okay, i'm not so blur as to do that, but then somehow or another things like that just might happen to me.

Anyways, time for me to go pack.
As i write this its 2hours from when i originally wanted to pack. (Stop laughing WS!)
Which is also a day late from when i could've started packing. (I told you to stoppit!)
I am like Calypso, you cannot bind me with unreasonable demands! =p

Yes,I'm always putting it off till the last minute.
Bah!

Woo hoo!
Holiday!
R & R after 3 weeks of semi-hard work...


ps: Did you know that at the end of Pirates there's a post-credit scene? I didnt...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niceeee....

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Where did you get the picture from?

Anyway, I DO know that there is a post-credit scene after Pirates ends - and I haven't even watched it yet :p

a.h.t.i.n. said...

nice banner u got there shelby! =D

n i watch POTC3 twice -.-"

queen shelby said...

thank you!

Melissa: Got the pic from some street in Singapore, and the one above it is my own "skills" using my good ol' reliable Paint...

At least you know, so if u do watch you'll stay for it.

JT : Are you CRAZY? Thats a combined 6hours of it!!! Its sooooo darn long...Once is enough for me.