Monday, April 30, 2007

400km Back

Its weird. Last night as i drove through the familiar streets , it seemed unfamiliar.
And i have slight pangs for the island already.

I had the time of my life lying on the couch channel surfing- ahhh...the feeling of the remote control i my hand... bliss!

Until i stopped at an MTV show that was doing some Top 10 countdown, and to my horror i only knew 4 of the 10 artists! Wah-lau... I mean, its not to say I'm super updated with music going ons, but i used to know roughly who's who. Not anymore i guess. Also, most of the songs and video's were the same- sexy girls, dancey beat and meaningless lyrics.
I miss the 90's.

Went to bed, but my air con has gone kaput! Making a noise louder than an airplane, and so i had to turn it off which resulted in a hot, uncomfortable yet surprisingly deep sleep.

I'm home....


Darn, there was something else i wanted to write but its totally slipped my mind now... Gah!

No comments: