Friday, April 27, 2007

LHP 453 - Creative Writing

Time: 3pm Duration : 1 hour

Write a narrative of at least 600 words using all of the following details:

rain * old woman * grief-stricken face * dead baby * funeral

(100marks)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


With that, i finish my final paper of my Second year in USM...

Its crazy man, i'm gonna be in my last year soon! Feels like i started just yesterday.

Sigh, now i'm packing.
Attempting to squeeze all my junk into two puny boxes. I'm going discovering old notes, letters, things...And of course, with each item i pause and remember the memory that comes with it.
Keeping things i should keep.
Throwing away junk i seriously should chuck.

Man, i'm such a hoarder.

Right, back to my Mission Impossible.

No comments: