Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just plain dumb















I bought myself a new pillow the other day. COSMART was having a "Renovation Sale" and it was only RM7.9o. Love it when shops find any excuse to have a sale. Gives me an excuse to buy.

I have no complaints about the pillow, but the manufacturer, for insulting my intelligence. I know la, i may not be that bright, but i do have a considerable amount of grey matter...

If you tell me the pillow is EVERLASTING [which is already so cheesey and lame...] then why contradict yourself by saying there's a fibre coil design...bla bla etc. for a LONGER LIFE SPAN. Saying it has a life span, means it will one day reach the end of its span, have no more life and die. [R.I.P Pillow]

Bodoh punya orang.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta admit though...Everlasting IS a pretty long lifespan...

Anonymous said...

to you who values bangra nite more than certain frens, i will give thee unsolicited legal advice.

it depends on how you look at it. "everlasting" could be a description of the fibre, which in turn is designed in a coil so that the pillow will have a longer life span.

in any event, the last word(s) of the second last line is obstructed so i reserve the right to change my opinion when new facts arises.

my bill is in the mail.

queen shelby said...

Dear ex lawyer,
The only reason why i had to attend the hand raising event was for my project, which i'm sure you wouldn't want to be held responsible for me failing.

Furthermore, i shall take my everlasting fibre'd pillow and beat your now-skinny bee-hind senseless.(if it had any sense in the first place)

=)

Anonymous said...

*Insanely Jealous*

*Whines* How come I never get any pillow spankings? =(