Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back to Reality

I was up in Cameron Highlands for the weekend, visiting Rudi, Colin and Aunty May Li, who're staff running RBS. Well that was my excuse anyway.

Was a good time for me, getting away from trying to get away from things and especially the heat. Those that have been to Tanah Rata will surely know how "happening" and ''exciting'' the town is. Which gave me the opportunity to just chill (pun intended), think about stuff, enjoy the weather and eat all the yummilicious things the area is famous for.

Even though i brought a camera, i didn't actually take many pictures, or find the need/want to take pictures. I think its cause many experiences were untakeable, you have to be there to know how lovely the feeling is.

Anyways, one thing i thought was a little amusing was, last year when i went up for a visit, Brother Rudi let me listen to a song by Mark Schultz that was sung live and still a work in progress. I loved it then. And now, a year later, same place, i get the completed one. I love it now.

Its a super grin song for me, call me a soppy-poppy-mushy-wushy-usless-no-hoper, but i love it.

Mark Schultz also has some other great songs on his Broken & Beautiful album. Yes, this is me saying go check it out...

The grin song? Tis called Walking Her Home





















ps: Rudi, i'm still gonna shoot you. =)

2 comments:

Jon said...

You so forgot to mention how we made you jump like a mad grinning girl in Rudi's car :P That was an awesome plan, you gotta admit... hahaha how we timed it so that the chorus would hit as you entered. Ngek ngek..

queen shelby said...

Ish...
of course i remember that night, monkeys the both of you! Having a jolly good time at my expense

i'll admit it was just an oh-kay plan la, timing just alright onli la..

=p