Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mini Break

"A mini-break means true love."
(Wonder who'll know which movie this line comes from, besides you Stoop ;p )

I'm on a mini break back home.
Cause i truly love my mom.And its her birthday today.

I told minimal people for the obvious reason.

Nothing beats coming home.
Falling asleep on the couch in front of the idiot box is great.

Watching the never ending, Bold and the Beautiful with my mom,
critisizing it like mad,scolding her for watching utter rubbish,
while secretly wondering if Brooke will tell her ex-husband,
Ridge that she caught his wife Taylor kissing Hector...

However, it is a mini-break. And my bus is tomorrow 7.30am.

But its okay. My 57hours here is considered a bonus.

Look up to blue skies and say hey,Its okay.

Its okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

=)

(Best rendition of the song was by Rowen at Camp Cam 06.He was the man!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A mini-break means true love." Is that from a fortune cookie?

Or Confucious say: "A mini-break means true love... but big-break mean need many counselling and ice cream?"

Um...I...recognise that song bit...is it by Disagree?

Anonymous said...

Ooo. I like the family picture :D You look like your mama! And your sister looks very Chinese. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS NG! :D

Anonymous said...

the chinese girl's probably her brother's gf

shel you look just like your mum

Anonymous said...

Shelby, your mum looks just like you...

(I wanted to fit in and yet be different)

queen shelby said...

Its not from a song, its from a movie...Bridget Jones
=p

not my sister..
yeap- its my bro's now fiance