Monday, June 19, 2006

I dowanna be....

I got angry tonight. The kind that i cant control very well, where i can physically feel the blood start to rush. To avoid it getting worse, i shut off. But people dont understand that the shut down is a safety measure/precaution, like switching off the gas before a pressure cooker blows. Instead they prod. Prodding is bad.

I rarely get that feeling, and i dont like it.

At the moment, i'm fed up with alot of things. And at the moment means now, 3.45am. Just fed up lah- no biggie. People can talk their way out of anything, so why bother. I just wanna not have to wake up tomorrow with a smile on my face and do stuff that at the end of the day, may or may not be anything worth anything.

I wanna be mean, and say things that would hurt people.
I dont wanna be all sugary and un-me as if i'm under evaluation.
I wanna sulk and get others annoyed so they can feel like i do.
I wanna be able to just say screw it...

But its not about what i want.

8 comments:

VulcanSpock said...

What happened?

Anonymous said...

hope ur feeling better now.. if you wanna talk, email me at markusncy@gmail.com (will get a hp soon).

i have a cd from mun onn for you. i could drop it off at your house when you're free.

Kevin said...

Hello dearest Shelby..finally got back to civilization^^

Dropped by to drop you that special dropped-by message ^_^

Have you got my letter? I hope your day will be nice soon after ^^

queen shelby said...

Markus- too much la you..People come visit and you are in the shower.. =p

Leo- From what i gathered you said that night, isnt it all about what the big guy in the sky wants?

Burgerbiter- Yeah man, got ur letter, far-ney la you...

The day following this post wasnt the greatest, i didn't have enough sleep and was a bit crabby although i tried my best to hide it. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

Ya la so scary la u SUDDENLY lash out at poor know it all Sam that night on the plastic stools.But basically Sam no matter how complicated, you were just explaining how simple it is for u and the big guy(in a sense).Crappy Day?Excuse me i got my uni thingie the next day ok!N my car still stinks of the durian cum french beans cum terung cum cabbage cum orange cum keropok lekor cum taugeh smell.It just wont go away!

Anonymous said...

Dude she posted it at 3.43 AM.Dude AM = after that night.She was crabby the next day la(monday).But it all started on sunday night at uptown after the ttdi pasar malam.I should be the lawyer.Ish ish.Ya He decides but we have to live with it and watch(most hurting)other get by so easy.

Anonymous said...

wei sorry ler.. had an appointment at 11.. waited and waited for you to come first, bt were later than the 15 mins u said, so i rushed to shower, and then u came..

queen shelby said...

Aiyoo- Joshie n Leo, my blog post was directly after our session on the plastic chairs...My comment was about how the day after it (Monday) wasn't so wonderful.
"poor know-it-all-Sam" = poor meh? He seemed to retaliate just fine...

Sorree Markus- i was walking to ur house, and at 15mins i was at the overhead bridge. Your doggie is HUGE but nice n friendly, too friendly- she jumped up and left a paw mark directly on my boob...(freakin tall dog) Hahaha... =p