Saturday, June 17, 2006

He's Back!

Yay yay, he's home and back to normal...
Only difference is they shaved off a chunk of his fur, but no matter- Snubby's used to bad haircuts since i usually am his personal stylist and do a really bad job of it.

Little Dog also happy. The past few days he's been lonely, and we evil people tried to trick him that Snub was around by calling his name, and LD would look around for him and wag his tail. Kesian-nya...

He's gotta eat certain food, and take different pills. Thats the hardest part. Forcing him to down the lil coloured 'smarties'. He's quite smart, and when he knows its coming, he runs and hides.




But all that aside, i'm just so glad he's home.

Yesterday, was a happy day. I woke up knowing what that day meant to me, and was just plain happy. But i've come to realise that its only natural if i have a good day, someone else has a bad day, when things just all go, for lack of a better word- bad. Its the law of the universe i think, a way to balance things out.

For the first time in my life, i went to the TTDI Pasar Pagi Babi section...I've never ventured in there. My dad was the one that'd go in, and for some reason i created a scary image of it being a very bloody and disgusting area. I think cause my dad told me horror stories about hanging pigs heads and their insides...EVil dad, cause there was nothing of the sort! It was an okay place, decent and the vendors are nice people. Besides that, yesterday i learnt how to cook lala thanks to Auntie Cindy. I like lala, even though some say its not worth the effort for such a small bit inside.

Its worth the effort for me!

1 comment:

toPher said...

You know I ain't much of a dog lover- or pet lover for that matter..
Nevertheless, am glad Snubby is alright...
=)