Friday, November 25, 2005

Too-Ohh

As of yesterday...I said goodbye to my teen years.
Yeap, teen i am no more..Some know that i've been dreading it, others have no clue.
I must say though i had a great day.
Sadly, my family seem to have given up the gift giving tradition and replaced it with "Shelby, what do you want for your bday?"
That so S U C K S
Every parent should and must suffer the trauma of running around shops, scratching their heads to figure out what to buy their child, regardless of how old one gets.

Woke up on Thursday pretty chirpy mood...Had to go to Pos Laju main office to pick up a parcel sent by Sim from S'wak...The counter lady looked at my ic, realised and then wished me...Thought that was nice of her- usually the counter ppl are grouchy. Sim sent me a rather strange handmade paper figure...Will take pictures when i locate my camera.

Wont go into detail of whole day but enjoyed it tremendously...Did have moments of unexplained sadness though...And it's obvious because i become very silent. Blame it on PMS only lar...! Muahaha...

People of the world! You all should be extreamly jealous because i've got the bestest fella around...Lets see, how to talk about it without sounding mushy or icky...
Can't, so will not. Will keep them precious thoughts to myself.
Just amazed at how things have turned out, thinking back to my previous bday's...Form 5 (spent with Greg), Lower 6 (spent with Dom), Upper 6 (spent with STPM books) and yesterday...

My only regret is i didnt get to spend it with my TLC gang...According to Josh, they wanted to pop by my house n surprise me, but i was out watching movie, then dinner with family, then went out with my BB friends...Problem was i already made the plans with the others...so what to do ? =(

Sometimes i think bday's are just so....argh-ifying. But the phone calls from friends are great...Squat Mathew Thomas purposely rubbed in the fact i'm now 20. Cow, his car will be polka-dotted by me again. But what i cant stand is those "friends" that wished me via Friendster just cause there was the bday reminder...best part was wished me 2-3days early.Friends.....righttttt.

But i am happy! And most of the people i've met up with have said i've lost weight...weeeeeee!
I'm pathetic, i know.

What to do, old edi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHATTTTTT???? Not even a mention on the GREATEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER?????? How can how can...

Tsk tsk... got so little sleep before my exam somemore... ;p