Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Guess where i am.....?

Ride home was surprisingly short
4hours only, wow! Konsortium rocks la!
Wish i brought my pilow back with me tho, would've helped on the journey home....Couldn't find a comfortable spot to put my head.

As predicted, the toilet that we stopped at...had NO water...Gah! Thats gotta be one of the worst possible situations...

Have spent evening totally bumming on the couch watching t.v.
Loving it.

Rudi directed me to a you-just-have-to-smile sorta site, http://www.wimp.com/funnydogs/

If only i could've captured some of the dumb things my dogs have done
Like how they nearly banged down my gate when i came home...

Stuffed my last bag with my pillow and blanket into the store room...
I'm so megaly afraid and totally sure that my boxes and bags are gonna get damaged.
Imagine, i'm on the 5th floor, but there was no space,so had to go to the 9th and even then when i left today it was FULL from corner to corner with boxes, bags, buckets, artwork, projects...Everything u can imagine la..

And so now i'm wondering: hmmm, if person A has her box right at the back, next to mine, and A comes back before me, and wants to get to her boxes...Will she be kind enough to treat my stuff with the care and gentleness it deserves...?

Man, i sure hope so...

Yay! Will shower using water heater tonight! No freezing cold showers for a month!

2 comments:

toPher said...

asked you if wanna pass me anything u dun wan.. tsk tsk..

queen shelby said...

aiyah, if i passed anything to you, then there's the whole problem of lugging it back up again mar...

Now i can just go back with my one big bag