Sunday, November 06, 2005

K i d n a p p e d

Kay, here's the story-
On Monday afternoon i was not-so-kid-anymore-napped against my will by a big furry creature and his accomplice.
End of story.

Idiots man them two...

I didnt tell anyone i was back...
But the TLC ppl found out, AFTER i came back to Penang edi.
If only Weng Soon didnt see me in One Utama, cis...

Joshua, i know you miss me alot lar...Konon-nya u and the "populars" not gonna layan me? Right....STUDY, STPM coming....Or dont study and come to USM! kekeke
Oh, Yin Ngai, i wanna see the photo's when i get back.. =p

Very happy tho, got to see Snubby, (he's really getting old) and my bronchitis brother, AND best of all, found my blood donation book...
SO actually....Thanks yar, Rude-e...you stupid!

Watched Chicken Little, it was GOOD fun to watch...i enjoyed it.Especially the poor stereotyped pig, Runt; and the ditzy Fish...Songs in the movie also really nice- the pull at ur heartstrings kind...

Exams are on the 9th, 10th ,16th ,17th and the 21st...
Should be back on the 22nd, hooray!

Last night auntie from Sg Nibong invited us for makan at her house...Great food man...And the family is really nice. Am liking the Sg. Nibong ppl...sorry Mr Beautiful, ur no. 2 edi

I'm off!

No comments: