Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lure of the Golden Arches

I must say that i have been very good.

So far I have only had McDonalds here ONCE















Not that I always have it back home.

But i probably would if it had....

(Kevin, brace yourself...)




















Can you see it? Can you see it?
















=)

Its their Big 'n' Tasty - totally lives up to its name.

That medium set put me back £5 which is around RM27, making it the most expensive McValue Meal I've ever had in my life!!!

Am I glad it was worth it...

(But the thought of spending RM27 each time I feel llike a McD's meal...Ouch!)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

This is the utopian hope I have for Malaysia. Bring the pork in for our fast foods!!!!!!

Tsk, you're a bad girl this year Shelby - you will have no presents from Santa...