Friday, November 07, 2008

New Meaning

Yesterday for the first time I discovered and understood a new meaning to the word;

C L I E N T

As I am still considered 'fresh' in the working world, there's loads I've not experienced yet, but I can strike this one off the list. Those who work will understand what I mean when I say client.


Me: Oh, I'm feeling stressed. Had a bad day at work.

X: A lot of work? Boss scolded you?

Me: No, met with the clients

X: Ohhhh, say so la. I know what you mean.



Before this, the word to me just meant - a person(s) that hire you for your services.

Now I know all the unwritten synonyms that come with that word.

Deep breath, nod your head and smile.

Bah.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

hah! I have to face one today. Wish me PEACE! Yesterday tio breathed into my face - WOOT , I am so looking forward to it.

Too bad I can't be there to see you during GSR 2, but oh well, we will definitely see each other again.

Time don't know when la, see sure see one.

I miss after-lecture-subaidah breaks with you, random-movies-at-queens, fried-broad-noodle sessions along with tangachi or just simply hanging out along foyer-dk.

Boy, sorry this comment's abit too long.

Take care there squat!

Kevin said...

btw, can i have the link to the commercial clip. Apparently I missed it since I don't sell my soul to the devil's box.

LOL, no seriously, I missed it.