Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tremors!















I have been given a responsibility that, though i know i am capable, i dont think i have the flare for it as other people do.

I hate that i know i should get out of my comfort zone, and it will be a growing experience. It means i cant run from it, i dont have that right.

I hate that people say i'm capable. That alone sets a platform for failing.

I hate that i'm so super afraid i wont be able to live up to expectation. Because, i have a gut feeling that i wont.

I hate that i'm telling myself i wont do as good a job as someone else. Because that is so not the point.

Like that lor. Nothing can be done. Set in stone . No turning back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errmm... "flair".

Unless you already knew.

:)

queen shelby said...

i hate you...

=p

but thats why its sengeted, sorta an inside joke.

Anonymous said...

So much hate...
Where is the love?

Anonymous said...

I have the similar feeling everytime I am given a responsibility, I wonder everybody gets that sorta feeling too.

Well, do your best, you will perfect it along the way. And when you look back at the end of the day, you will tell yourself it's not so bad afterall. =)

Anonymous said...

Keep ur eyes on the trophy. Run the race as if you are gonna win it. Don't look to the side. -the story of the althelete in ephesians.

John 21: 21-22. Jesus rebuke his disciple, what is that to you? He said, "follow me".

Don't be distracted by other things. Be focused.

Most of all know why you are doing it!
Whatever you do, work it with all your heart as working for the Lord and not to man collosians 3:23