Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Speaker i am not

Dang.
I got an A- for my 4th and final speech.
So, its been
A-
A-
B+
A-

I didn't deserve the A i guess, but personally i felt it was my best speech of the lot.
Its okay-lah, things are just like that.
Not enough effort. Not enough practice.

Probably my overall grade will be an A-

I must admit, its a somewhat sucky feeling.

_________________________________________


On another matter, i spent yesterday, Tuesday in KL. A day trip, literally. I left Penang at 12midnight, and arrived at 4am (thanks Sam for giving up ur sleep and fetching me from Pudu)

Reason is cause it was my cousin's wedding. Went early to her house for the arrival of the groom, and the 'drink-tea' ceremony, which turned out to be kinda fun.

The groom got the usual treatment, not being allowed in till doing some silly stuff and, of course, singing a love song. He was really shy.

Dinner was at Mid Valley, some Tai Thong restaurant. As usual, we waited an hour and a half before the food came. To all those who will get married some day, please keep in mind: Think of your suffering guests!

Left the restaurant after everything and rushed to Pudu to get a bus back. Thankfully, even though it was already 11.05pm, i still managed to get the 11 bus. Not only that, for an additional RM5 i was bumped up to the Super Snoozer, which was the bus that had individual screens and an automated reclining seat. Syiok man! Only about 6 people in the whole bus.

Anyways. Thats all, being rushed by a grumpy friend that just woke up.


Congratulations Ashley & Darren!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An A- ?!? You underachiever... Oh woe is thine...woe is thee...woe is thou...

C'mon...an A- is fair...I've heard you speak - or rather have spoken with you. Haha!

Andrew said...

Come on... A- is ver good already. It's very hard to get a solid 'A'from Dr. Raja. So, congrats anyway.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What Andrew said.

queen shelby said...

no lar...
i'm not meaning to be a kiasu-pok, but i thought i might've got an A for the final speech, so not getting it was a bit =/
I'm cool with the other speech marks.

And my lecturer aint Dr Raja, its Sarjit...