Saturday, March 10, 2007

Serpentess

A deciever.
That's what you called me.
When i speak, you accuse me of justifying myself.
When i dont, you say I'm secrative.
I have never claimed to be the person you wish me to be, nor have i made promises.
I have always done the same things over and over. No surprises.
Yet, you make up rules in your head about me, and wish me to fulfill things that i never can.
Half the time when i think i'm doing something right, you say this to me, i wish i never did it at all. Seriously.

If i dont show up, you cant say these thing to me.
If i dont do anything, i can't be doing anything wrong.
Wait, scratch that. I'm always doing something wrong.
You turn my joy into un-joy.

So what is the point?

I want to feel so pissed, but can't because its being countered with guilt and sadness.

I'm left with an uncomfortable feeling, commonly described as having a lump in ones throat.

Whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are salt of the earth and light of the world!

Don't let it affect you otherwise it will be useless and as salt looses its saltiness, its only fit to be thrown out and to be trampled.

Pray for much grace and patient.