Friday, November 03, 2006

Violent Visual

The following might be too much for some to take, so i advise those with weak hearts and stomaches not to scroll down.


Recently my dear friend had gotten involved in some unpleasant business, which he described as "something he would never wish upon anyone, ever."


Happened around 6ish somewhere in PJ New Town aka State and lasted several hours.


I should have realised when he didn't answer my calls that something was happening.


His eyes have been blackened out to protect his identity.






BEFORE



















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AFTER














*gasp!*

What did they do to my friend ?!?!?!





Apparently he's not the only victim.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




















What is the world coming to...


_________________________________________________________


On a separate note, to those who're in PJ/KL:












Last performance will be this Sat 4 & Sun 5 November 2006, at The Life Chapel,9 Jalan 17/21E, Petaling Jaya. Both days at 8pm. For more details visit : http://www.footstoolplayers.com/

Go watch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me there...for a minute I was kinda a-fear-ed to look. But then again I'm kaypo and it made my stomach churn. This is a 'he' you say...without the eyes I couldn't tell.

Note: To the curly haired bro in the pic...if you're reading this, sorry about that comment...blame Shelby for editing you into looking feminine. Ahhh my eyes! Ahhh, HIS eyes!

You know the world is going to crud when animals are not spared...

Su said...

I hate to break it to you ahjef, whomever you are. I've seen it in the flesh and no editing was needed.

Will said...

for someone who hangs out with him pretty often in the faculty...man, i wonder if people think i'm gay...hahahhaha

orange crocs + the hair =ronald mcdonald

Anonymous said...

Ok...now I'm scared.
*squirts a little*

Unknown said...

My gosh!....what is THAT?!?!...and he's in the student council...*shakes head*...hehehehe :p