Friday, November 24, 2006

A toast to the time that passed

The time passed so much faster than i thought possible. It seems like just yesterday, i was different, and today i'm living a whole new age. I have been Moody the past few days, inside me not outwardly. Thinking of the end that was inevitable. God has been good to me, and tonight i go to sleep thanking him for all He's done in my past, my present and also whatever lies ahead.

I was depressed, and you made me happy.
I was dreading it, but it wasnt so bad.
I felt small, but you all made me feel big.


There's a lump in my throat and for some reason i'm blinking rapidly so i end here.


Thank you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I didn't know you felt that way about me...wahaha!

If the post was confusing and you were thinking that it was her man-friend that she was talking about...nuh-uh. Smellby isn't very good at being mysterious...in fact, she's quite confusing for a linguistics major. Heh. For those of you who don't know...today is Smelly's born day. The day she was dragged like a sack of haggis out of the womb - screeching like bagpipes the whole time. The world will never be the same again...

...and we're glad. Aye, have a good one, lassie. Ahrrr...

Hasten said...

Happy birthday, Shelby!

ahjef: Why don't you be nice to her for a change, especially during her birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Shelb. :) Btw, your baby picture is so cute lar! :D

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Haha, such cute pictures! =D

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday , queen shelby ..

muharram : smelby nice nick , darn how come i didn't thought of it ...