Monday, November 27, 2006

Much needed R & R

What a week... Today i finally had the luxury of waking up at 11am!!! I've been so busy Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday. With what? PKA Family Camp, followed by PKA Exco Retreat and Planning. Wah!!! Advice to everyone - dont ever try it, its not plesant.

So anyway, now i'm recooperating and trying to fight off a bad cough i've had the whole week.

Half my photo's aren't with me cause my camera ran outa space, but here are some of the ones i liked




A helping hand (arms and back).















Our jungle trekking final destination.



























































Moody group leader, Kian Huat in his stylo-mylo wellington boots.

















Any guess at who's foot this is?
















Sink-row-nice swimming


















Posers - both still single and available















-To Be Cont'-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. It's sad that I wasn't in the picture... I wasn't peeing :P. I was washing my sandy feet and shoes.

But nevermind. The memories of Moody and everything else sure stays with me.

Anonymous said...

Minus Adelynne who was peeing...wahaha.

Andrew said...

epecoremember to gimme all the camp photos when the semester opens again yar?!?!?