Monday, November 06, 2006

Goosfraba

I'm peeved borderline pissed.
Trying my best not to think about it, and make a mountain outta a mole hill.
So the scenario's like this: I talk to a friend A, who reveals that someone said something about me. Eventually find out it B. Just asked B to find out why B said what B did, and discover, hey- it came from C. And B didnt wanna say who C was.

. . . .

Why am peeved borderline pissed is cause its about something that would then make me wonder about the source of it all anyway.

The only way for me to keep it as peeved and away from pissed is to not think about it.
And its hard cause i think.

I was telling someone how i didnt expect it, of all people them to be talking about me in that way, and then he said something that is true. We all do it.

Yeah, we all probably talk about our friends to a certain extent, but the thing is you are not supposed to be telling them what was talked about....Hello?!?!

Not only that, not everything i tell people is meant to be told to the other person, even though we're in the same circle of friends. I mean...I may not say specifically "This is a secret ya..." but dont pandai-pandai go and pass it on. Have some brains, please.

Ish.

Goosfraba. Goosfraba. Goosfraba.

I wish i could just say, Heck it lah!

But i'm not amused. NOt this time.

I've heard somewhere that drawing is theraputic :





Title: Peeved Borderline Pissed
By: Shelby Ng











Its a lie.

7 comments:

Will said...

Wooosahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

I like that word - "Goosfraba".

And I hate it when people do that too. So like what the Bible says about gossip. Meh. =.=

And very sweet of you to shout out my name from Jethro's car. HA! :P So early eh, you go to church?

Love,
Addy*

Anonymous said...

Yay! Pictures!

Anonymous said...

isnt that the word from anger management??....

jess said...

welcome to my world of people talking behind my back maliciously about things that arent true and passing it on to the whole church.. .uh yes church... and even as old as iam i still learn that people do not have the discretion of knowing what to say when. *HUGS*

queen shelby said...

Not goosing anymore,
Happier occasion to be happy for,
Exams nearly over, one more though,
Celebrating with real friends is the way to go!

Yeap, goosfraba is from Anger management...

Anonymous said...

As one of the alphabets in the senario(u figure which one).It was never meant to be GOSSIP,the context was so totally screwed up(by A) that it seems like such a malicious thing.Alphabet A u so totally suck man.The stuff they put to make ur hair
must have gotten to your brain.Alphabet C i wont reveal cos i want the buck to stop at me,it aint any help to know the whole chain BUT know that those two words were just a couple of word in one of hundreds of conversations of the thousands of days of our lives....Jesus said time will heal all wounds.Peace out!