Thursday, July 06, 2006

The end is near (again)

Each time i've come online to blog i cant.

I cant put into words how i feel , its worse than writers block cause i know what i wanna write about but i just cant get it out. And the feeling is just stuck inside me, growing and mutating into something worse.

My mood is at a very depressing stage the I-dont-wanna-go-back-to-Penang syndrome.

Beginnings and endings; Endings and beginnings.

Its a cycle that can never be avoided. Nothing is everlasting, even if its not an ending, its a change- and that change is the ending to the something it was in the beginning.

There are 3 things i love to eat around the Uptown area, that hasn't changed over the many years. The cendol near the round-a-bout, Fajar Rojak thats now in the Uptown Hawkers area, and the Indian Rojak which is in front of the building that was formerly Fajar. I will miss it. As well as Sykt. 17's pinapple fried rice. Along with Sri Pandi's banana leaf rice located opposite University Hospital. Taman Mega's Williams and his fusion of everything. Seapark nasi Lemak at the corner of Maybank.

Wah- more i think about it, lagi sad.

And this is just describing the food i'll miss... For those that know me, i'm not that much of a food enthusiast. So if i'm feeling that way about the food, you can only imagine how i feel about things even closer to my heart.

Bleh!

1 comment:

VulcanSpock said...

Eei.... you are not the only one who's going back to school, ya know ;-) I have to return for a semester with that professor wo failed my paper.. bleh.

Ya know what, I haven't bring you guys around the nooks and corners of Penang. Maybe I should this time, before the new semester ends.

See ya back in Penang (even if you are reluctant to come back ;-)