Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nothing in particular

I find it very amusing how during CNY everyone gives everyone oranges to the extent where your close buddies will tell you direct "Haiyah, you're giving me more oranges?!" Mun Onn peeled his in one nice strip... Belagak sial! Hurmph, i oso can do... (to prove my skill and also was darn bored la)




<--Obi-Mun used the force















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHENG CHENG CHENG !





<--stupid old orange
didnt obey my fingers commands
Never mind, S for SuperShel







BUT i can also do this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Humpty Dumpty should've asked me for help.

Can't decide when to go home, obvious answer would be ASAP. Sat morning probably, or evening. Terrible man this month, will in total go back 3 times, CNY-MidSem Break and Wedding!
(yay yay) but after that no holidays till the end.

Am very excited, i booked an Air Asia ticket to go KL, for the 24th. Only 30bucks, worth it!
I've not sat on a plane in 8years...I was 12 when i went with my grandma to visit my uncle Down Under. Cannot believe how long ago it was... I'm going on a plane! Woo hoo! (anyone who tries to dampen my spirits by telling me horror stories bout the AA planes will be run over by my brother's yellow Tiara into a big pot hole that has not been filled up by Panjang yet)

Tuesday, my CG went to visit Kek Lok See...Its beautiffully lit up man,everywhere had thousands and thousands of lights. Tried to capture it, but looks more like Genting than a pagoda.

Very expensive to walk up the Pagoda now, RM2! Used to be free...
The view is darn nice from the top though, and very windy. I must make it a point the go visit all the famous places since i'm here. Has been many years since doing so.



Haha..look at this squat. Since he doen't visit this page can post it with no worries.
He himself took a picture of a picture and set it as my hp's wallpaper.
Mengada betul! Mr Beautiful...

Oh, today berbanyak banyak photo cause my phone GPRS was working, dunno why its been 'down' lately, always Sending Failed. Anyone who know's how Samsung E600c works please help meeeeeee...

1 comment:

imissw said...

that's NOT an "S".

i know a good "s" when i see one! ;-P

force not strong wif this one...