Friday, February 03, 2006

Maggi Mee

Triple eyelids have i...
I'm dead tired but i have the urge to write
Tonight i feel loved, not saying that other nights i don’t but; it’s different.
I've had an accumulation of late nights and early mornings, so tonight i was conked out by 10+, and he urged me to sleep while he continued with his uni work, due tomorrow, which i partly am responsible for his delay in doing it.
He was super hungry, but settled for maggi mi instead of going out for a proper meal.
He cooked mine just the way i like it, making sure the noodles weren't soggy and adding my fav. mix veggie...
Seems small thing, but is big in my eyes.
Can’t even figure out the words, all a jumble in my brain and being...

If only i could express myself the way poets can
Sad, happy- the mix of two where there is no separation
In sadness there is joy, in happiness there is pain.
Like a beautiful glass ornament, to display it there is the danger of it shattering.
To hide it away will make it seem as if its beauty is of no worth.

But tonight, warmth, tenderness and care.

Nite nite...

No comments: