Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bah Humbug

Ever have the unbelievable luck to have to choose between two important things? Of course you have...
Oh how it sucks big time...
I had the sour taste in my mouth over the Chel-Liv match the other day, but thats nothing compared to this
I was quite upset, i had to seek help and comfort...
I changed into some decent clothes, and slowly made my way downstairs
For ages i looked at the selection, unable to decide which would help me drown my sorrows
Ended up choosing this :

Chocolate is always my last resort, but it helps la, to just wolf down a whole bar and not feel guilty.

Guilt- had a dose of it when i ws alone in my room sitting on my messy bed trying to figure out how to make the choice.The answer is obvious, but i was desperately trying to grasp at reasons to support the other choice. Can't believe i did that...
And i was told not to moan about it, which is true.
I have to just get it outta my mind, or else i'll be always thinking "if only..."
Just my luck la

We're doing Edgar Allan Poe's short stories... He's a weird dude, but he has a point. He writes the perverse and terrible things that people only think about, and surpress. The monster in us...We would never say we wanted to cut out a cat's eye [sick,sick story] but bad things do tend to cross our minds. I've had them, not to the extent that Poe writes, but i've had them...If only we could just speak our minds. Dangerous indeed.
But the end is near, so all is well...

No comments: