Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Small World

What have i not done :

I've not got my bus ticket
I've not finished Xmas shopping for most important people- family
I've not cleaned up my room
I've not got anything nice to wear for Xmas
I've not seen eveyone i want to before i leave
I've not hung out the washing

Past few days have flown by, busy with my buddies...I went for a dinner and dance on Sunday, Kitty Cat's church held it in Royal Selangor Club...Was nice! So jolly the mood was, and people were just enjoying themselves without giving a hoot bout what others thought.
Cheryl Samad was the MC that night, and it was nice to see her go around shaking hands and intoducing herself to people, and she came to me

Her:Hi, i'm Cheryl shake hand
Me: Hi, i'm Shelby
Her:Oh, i know you
Me: Huh? How is that possible?
Her:You're Cameron's sister right?
Me: Yeah, i am...and how on earth do you know him?
Her: We used to do ads together

Kekeke, small world eh...
But it sucks to always be known as Cameron's sister

Helped Cat paint her room the next day, Firdaus came along too...That was fun, and funny.
For some reason its easier and more enjoyable to help someone else do work, than to do your own... =p

Joshua's Xmas tree is up...FINALLY! Funny la, the past 2years we've helped him assemble it, and this year its the 3rd time..Might be the start of a tradition.. Sadly, i've still yet to give his dad a NORMAL impression of me...I'm forever getting into the most embarrassing situations when his dad's around...

I'm now off to pick up my dad's gift

2 comments:

toPher said...

WHO's THERE IN THE KITCHEN???
I'M COMING..... (Footsteps running to the kitchen*).....

LONG PAUSE*

(Footsteps running out of the house!!)


kekekke...

queen shelby said...

idiot

just u wait la, u'll do something mega embarrassing one day and i'll never let you forget it

stupid Joshua has a big mouth