Friday, December 09, 2005

Imagine

I think i've just had one of the most unproductive days to date...

Worst thing is there's no food left in the house, so i cant even just sit and snacl/pig out...i think i went back to the fridge about 10 times, knowing it was empty, but still hoping i somehow overlooked something... =p Latest discovery, there was some starfruits- yay!

Being SO free (bad,bad thing) my mind started thinking all kind of things. I dunno why, but i'm a person who dwells on things that needn't be dwelled on. Have had deep talks with pals recently, on 2 particular issues, and its been on my mind almost constantly. I have my own stand on things, but when people gimme their opinions and thoughts, i start questioning and counter-questioning. Ultimately i usually end up right where i started but still, susah man.
Hate it cause i then doubt myself, my life, my surroundings, my friends...

I'm an optimistic pessimist, i dream and believe that the world is not an ugly place, and that everyone has a special goodness in them...but i do know bad things happen, the world is crap and people can really suck. I think about the world, and i thin about my own being. Deep down, i worry about life,my relationships and if i'm just another evil person walking on this big ball.

I've been called idealistic by several people, and yeah i think i am.
I still honestly hope and wish and dream and pray for world peace
Am i being stupid? Perhaps...

Today on tv was a Tribute to John Lennon.

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.


Things can be so simple.

Yes, i'm a dreamer...

No comments: