Monday, February 08, 2010

Some people should get run over by big lorries

Like snatch thieves.

As I started talking to my family via Skype (around 10.40pm Msian time) there was a sudden commotion; Veggie was barking like crazy, my brother and sis-in-law started shouting, my mother ran off to see what was going on and I was left in the dark.

Turns out as some visitors were leaving my neighbours house (directly opposite mine) to get into their cars, 4 men on 2 motorcycles rode up and demanded they hand over their valuables. Unfortunately they had parang(s); the worst case scenario to be in because they could have been seriously injured.

Thank God no one was hurt, and after the victims handed over their belongings, the baddies rode off. It pisses me off even more when I hear about those who cooperate and surrender everything, but are still violently attacked.

I'm so angry that my previously happy, safe Damansara Utama is now so frequently targeted its common to hear of someone else suffering the same fate every other month.

Usually I don't wish ill upon anyone, but I can't say I'll feel sorry if these criminals get hit by a truck.

No comments: