Friday, February 12, 2010

Hooked

The main storyline is a rip off of HSM, which is like a rip off of Greese.

The dubbing is really, really bad.

The weekly issues have gotten more outrageous and unbelievable.

The characters are so fake and ridiculous. (a 27yr old acting 17)

But even knowing all that, I'm hooked on Glee.

Simply because of the music and singing. The style of the show reminds me of Ugly Betty - colourful, chirpy, fast paced...

I know the series started last year, but I'm quite oblivious to news of new shows. Unless someone tells me, "Shelby, you gotta watch ----!" it wont happen. UK channel E4 is airing it and I must admit I look forward to Monday's cause that means its Glee Day!

Was in love with this mash up, in an episode where the boys were competing against the girls and imho the boys were a zillion times better.

Mad love the way the two songs were intertwined. Just dont cringe too much at the dubbing and cheesy bad acting.


3 comments:

imissw said...

such an insult to glee to say it is a rip-off of HSM!!!!

but tt's my personal view.

yes, it is very addictive!

queen shelby said...

Well, it is what...

HSM - Geek girl
Glee - Geek girl

HSM - Jock
Glee - Jock

HSM - In a High School
Glee - In a high school

Hahaha...Musically Glee is way better though. Thank goodness.

imissw said...

yup, yup. one of its songs is in the UK chart now!